Sunday, May 5, 2024

Whatever Your Crazy

 "He can handle your crazy. While He is holy and worthy of your respect, He can handle your honesty too."

I've been a tad quiet this week. Pondering. I spent this week completing some further testing. More gastro madness investigations. And as Murphy's law goes around here, I had no issues while holding the testing kit. And as soon as Fed Ex picked it up and took it away, it all returned. Meaning, those test results won't show what I'm looking for. Those expensive labs will give a glimpse, but they won't show the whole picture.
When I can't sleep at night, I breathe in "Jesus heals and completely restores" and I exhale my crazy. Because, He can handle my crazy.
2 Timothy 3:17 says "Through the Word we are put together and shaped up for the tasks God has for us."
He has equipped us for our journey.
Occasionally I run into someone who hasn't seen me in person in a while. And they tell me how fabulous I look. How I'm "wasting away into nothing." The Incredible Shrinking Woman. And they proclaim how jealous they are.
I can assure you, no matter how fabulous you think thin would be - you don't want this.
I'm not having a pity party - I don't want your crazy either 🙂.
See the thing is, no matter how challenging this journey seems for me - it's mine. He's equipped me for this. And He's growing me through this. His time table is not mine. Sometimes that makes me quiet - finding that strength to find the joy. Because it's there. All the time.
Mama Warriors, He can handle your crazy. Whatever it is. For me, it's that gap sometimes between my faith - where I question. It's that way your mind can spiral into all sorts of madness. It's essentially not holding my thoughts captive. Whatever your crazy is, He's got this.

May 5, 2016



No comments:

Post a Comment